COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information from our website via two main methods:
- We collect information that you choose to provide via the website (whether via PC or other electronic device). Personal information you provide may include your name, address, telephone numbers, and date of birth, physical address, email address, and financial information such as your credit card number, card expiration date and your Card Verification Value (CVV) number. This information is collected in a variety of instances, including but not limited to when you:
- email us from the website; and
- submit an order for products and services via the website.
- We also collect information through data the website automatically captures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you use;
- The IP Address of the computer you are using and the MAC address;
- The date(s) and times (s) that you visited the website;
- The pages you visited on the website; and
- The previous website(s) you visited (i.e. the referring page, or the last page you visited before entering our website).
USE AND DISCLOSURE
- We will use your personal information for the purposes for which you supplied it, or for reasons otherwise permitted under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
- We will use your personal information for the purposes of providing our products and services, for research and/or marketing purposes, for dissemination of information to you, to allow you to participate in any competitions, promotions or surveys, and/or for any other purposes for which the information was collected.
- If you provide us with your email address and or phone number, you consent to us contacting you for commercial, marketing and promotional purposes by email and or SMS, which may include our product or service offers, status of your order or information. If you wish to opt out of such emails and or SMS please notify us at the contact details on the Website.
- We generally will not disclose your personal information with others unless this is related to the purposes for which you provided the information, we are otherwise required by law to disclose it, you provide your informed consent, to protect us against unlawful activity, fraud, or any danger to public safety and to any third party service providers who are assisting us to operate, develop or improve the website or our business. However, disclosure may be made to our partners and advertisers. You consent to our disclosure in such instances.
- Information we collect automatically via our website (which does not identify individuals) is used for statistical purposes to assist us to better understand how the website is used.
- The information may also be used for system administration tasks, to maintain our services, for marketing and promotional purposes, and as otherwise provided for by law.
We may use encryption technology to secure the transmission of sensitive information from time to time.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to access any personal information we hold about you, and to request the correction of your personal information if required. If you have any questions about our privacy policies or practices or you wish to access or request the correction of any of your personal information, please feel free to contact us at Bindra Liquor Merchants Limited, (07) 949 7999 or on firstname.lastname@example.org